Amber Teething Necklace For the Win
I don’t remember where I first read or heard about amber teething necklaces, but I’m so glad I found out about them when I did!
It really works for us!!
It’s my number one teething remedy, and it’s such a bonus that it’s all natural.
Daniel is less cranky, cries less, drools less, and sleeps better after wearing it!
How to use it?
All you have to do is put it on your baby, making sure that he/she is wearing it safely, during waking hours. Some parents use it as a bracelet or anklet while the baby is sleeping. That did not work for me, so we just use it in the daytime.
The necklace should never be long enough to reach the baby’s mouth; it is meant to sit on the skin, not to be chewed on.
It took me a while to find the right amber teething necklace. I did a lot of research, looked at countless web stores and online sellers and in the end, I decided to make my purchase from Hazelaid.
Image from hazelaid.com, showing a Baltic Amber Rainbow Bean necklace.
I chose Hazelaid because they had a large variety of amber to choose from and multiple necklace sizes. They also offer both twist and pop clasps.
Hazelaid had what I wanted: a really light coloured amber necklace with a pop clasp. It’s called Super Butter, and it’s seriously awesome! It actually ranks 11 out of 10 on their “strength” scale and has tons of positive reviews.
Our Super Butter amber teething necklace is still helping my baby through his terrible bouts of teething. I love this product so much, that I partnered with Hazelaid!
*Keep reading, I have a coupon for you!*
Here’s why I love our amber teething necklace as much as I do:
- It really works. It relieves my baby’s pain, easily. The necklace just needs to sit against the skin.
- It’s natural! The succinic acid released from the amber beads into the skin has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps with swollen and painful gums.
- We all sleep better. Maybe it’s Murphy’s law, or maybe it’s the healing effects of the amber, but we have had some sleepless nights that I can directly correlate to Daniel not having worn the amber teething necklace during those afternoons.
- It improves his general mood. On days when I miss putting the necklace on him for a couple of hours, baby is visibly crankier.
- Less drool =less bibs/bodysuits to change and wash. Yes.
- I can easily undo the pop clasp with one hand. Getting ready for naps and bedtime always involves removing the necklace, so it’s great that it’s so simple to put on and take off.
- It’s sturdy! My husband dropped a glass of water on top of the necklace, and only one single bead got crushed, while the others stayed nicely in their places. We still try to be gentle with our amber teething necklace, it is just that precious.
- Baby looks like a surfer with it on. It’s super cute.
Below, is our Super Butter with a pop clasp in 12″. Notice the missing bead. 🙁
Hazelaid is generously offering my readers a 10% off coupon!! Woohoo!
If you want to try an amber teething necklace (or a hazelwood necklace) from Hazelaid, enter the following code at checkout: happymama10 to get 10% off of your purchase.
You can purchase as many items, and use it as often as you like. They carry adult sizes too. 😉
Just come back here, to pick up the code again. 🙂
Loving amber as natural pain relief,