Gluten-free and Sugar-free Deliciousness
This is my very own creation!
When I’m in need of a ‘healthy’ sweet, I can quickly whip up a batch of coconut paleo cookies. Read on, to find out how. 🙂
This article may contain affiliate links.
I kept trying to find an easy paleo cookie recipe, but everything I came across used too many ingredients or had too many steps!
So I decided to mix some things together and then hoped for the best.
But wouldn’t you know it, the recipe I cooked up (no pun intended), actually worked!
I’m not much of a baker, so when I make something I want it to be as easy, straightforward, and with as little mess to clean up, as possible.
So here’s what you need to make your own coconut paleo cookies:
- 1 cup paleo flour (I’ve been using Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour… it’s pricey though, so I plan to make my own flour mix in the future.)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened, with no additives)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (with no additives)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven at 350ºF
- Blend all the ingredients together
- Cover your baking sheet(s) with parchment paper
- Spoon out the mixture onto the baking sheet. It’s fairly runny, so I let the dollops spread out on their own.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden, with a slightly browned edge
- Allow to cool… if you can wait that long
These coconut paleo cookies are so good! They come out fluffy and moist, with just the right amount of crunch from the coconut flakes.
I actually used this recipe to make the batter for a coconut paleo cake for Daniel’s first birthday!
If you try out my recipe, let me know how it turned out for you.